download path different on chrome, IE and mozilla

budin

Programming Experience
Beginner
hye all,

im facing an issues according file path, im develop a system, the system contain gridview..in gridview have hyperlinks and use
navigateurl=<%# "\folder\subfolder\" + Eval("FullName").ToString().Remove(0,30)%>'> <%# Eval("Name") %>.

what i facing now, when i using chrome and IE and when in click the link to download file it works really well..but when im using mozilla, the link is different and i cannot download the file.

this is link in chrome and IE= localhost/projectfile/folder/subfolder/filename (run well)
this is link in mozilla=http://localhost/projectfile/admin/\projectfile\folder\subfolder\filename (error when click to download)

So are you wanting to a hard code navigation URL based on browser? If yes, figure out the browser first. User Request.Browser to get all kinds of info about the browser. Examples: Request.Browser.Type, Request.Browser.Name

thanks for reply, yes i want to hard code the navigation url, it is a my code problem or browser compatibility for asp script?

this is browser information for chrome:

User Agent :: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.814.0 Safari/535.1
Browser Type :: Desktop
Browser :: AppleMAC-Safari
Version :: 5.0
Major:: 5
Minor:: 0

this is browser information for mozilla:

User Agent :: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
Browser Type :: Firefox8.0
Browser :: Firefox
Version :: 8.0
Major:: 8
Minor:: 0

Back