creating forms error

Paulw88

Programming Experience
Beginner
I am using VB in VS 2005. I have created a windows application. when I try to run in VS I get the following error:
InvalidOperationException was unhandled...An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
I do not know what this means or refers to in the program. TIA
Paul
The error detail is as follows:
System.InvalidOperationException was unhandled
Message="An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers."
Source="OnTimeDelivery01"
StackTrace:
at WindowsApplication1.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance)
at WindowsApplication1.My.MyProject.MyForms.get_Entry0Form()
at WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsFormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
at WindowsApplication1.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args)
at System.AppDomain.nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

Lots of people post this error on the web I see, and it looks like it can happen for several reasons. Do you have more info about your situation? Like what is 'OnTimeDelivery01'? Are you debugging from network drive?

Back