create label with multiple selections from listbox

manared

Programming Experience
1-3
I posted this in VB.net, but maybe I was supposed to post it in here? Either way, if anyone can help, please do!

I am using Visual Studio 2005 and am using a wizzard to create a contact us page. I have a list box that allows for multiple selections. On the summary page of the wizzard, I want to take all of those multiple selections from the listbox and put them into a label for the user to see what they have selected. Any ideas?

I have put the things selected into an array already for dumping that info into the database, but I want to put it in a label now with as little white space as possible.

I also want to use this same concept when sending an email. I want to put all of the selections from the list box into the email. Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is the last step in my project, then I'm all done! thanks in advance. Let me know if any code is needed.

Don't create duplicate threads. You r other thread has been deleted. If you want a thread moved plaes PM a mod and request it.

If you already have the values in an array then it's a simple matter of using String.Join to put them altogether into one string. You might choose to use a comma or space as the separator if you want them all on one line or use Environment.NewLine if you want a list.

Back