convert mysql to access

amine_sh

Programming Experience
Beginner
hello everyone i'm working in application of how to convert a mysql database to access. So if you got any idea or anything to help me plz told me because i dont know how to start this .

Hello and welcome to the VB.NET Forums. Your post was moved to a more fitting forum. Please pick the best forum for your future posts and not place them in the first forum in the list.

Thank you.

see this:
http://www.vbdotnetforums.com/index.php

its a list of all the forums. decide which is most suited to a question, as it gets the best response if you ask in a forum themed for the type of Q..

as to your problem, you either write an app with multiple data connections and have it download all of access and up it to mysql, or you use an already invented version of this wheel

be advised that youre going from the green fields as a happily mooing cow, into a searing wok as a lump of rapidly charring steak if you go from mysql to access.. that's like michael schumacher saying he's going to do his next formula one race on a bicycle.

www.intelligent-converters.com might have a pre-made s0olution for a low price. remember that it makes more sense to buy software if you cannot write it yourself for a lower cost, based on your employed hourly rate

Back