Control the scroll bar in AxSHDocVw control

jc22

Programming Experience
Beginner
I'm new at this .NET programming so any help will be appreciated. I'm still learning all about this Object Oriented stuff too.

I have created a form that uses the AxSHDOCVw active X control to display an HTML file. Everything there is working fine. However, I need to turn off the scroll bars and let the user push a button on the bottom of the form to scroll up and down because there will be no mouse attached to the production system and the user will be using a touch screen.

My question is this, how do I turn off the scroll bar(s) and how do I programmatically control the scrolling function. I will have a button on the form that says "scroll down" and "scroll up". When the user touches the button I want to scroll the appropriate direction. I have seen some information about using the MSHtml.Body funciton but that doesn't work.

The controls name is htm_mapview.

I have searched for hours and the only examples I can find are in C++ or C#. Apparently, the functions in C are different than VB when handling this type of problem. PLEASE HELP ME QUICKLY!!!!

Thanks JC:confused:

Back