Question Compile

SC_TopChamp

Programming Experience
Beginner
Could somebody please make a .exe out of this for me and upload it? I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

UNKNOWN //************************************** // for :Start a Application/Program in hidden Mode //************************************** feel free to Use //************************************** // Name: Start a Application/Program in hidden Mode // Description:Start a Program in hidden mode, (i.e) the User can't See the Program running, it is only Visible in the in the Task Manager, // By: Pradeep.Max // // // Inputs:None // // Returns:None // //Assumes:None // //Side Effects:// this hidden mode will not work for some applications like Calc.exe, //This code is copyrighted and has limited warranties. //Please see http://www.Planet-Source-Code.com/xq/ASP/txtCodeId.6637/lngWId.10/qx/vb/scripts/ShowCode.htm //for details. //************************************** System.Diagnostics.Process _Prg = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); _Prg.StartInfo.FileName = @"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe"; //Use your Desigred Application here _Prg.StartInfo.WindowStyle = System.Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden; //this makes the application's UI Invisible __Prg.Start();

You should visit the C# Forum if you wish to create a C# application. If you would like to create a VB.NET application, here is the code above in VB.NET:

Dim _Prg As System.Diagnostics.Process = New System.Diagnostics.Process()
_Prg.StartInfo.FileName = "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" 'Use your desired application here 
_Prg.StartInfo.WindowStyle = System.Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden
_Prg.Start()

-Josh

Back