Compile errors with C# 2005 project

scottcabral

Programming Experience
1-3
Hi,

i received a C# project from a vendor and i loaded it on my machine in MY DOCUMENTS folder and i tried to compile it but got these errors:

Error 1 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\Logger.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 2 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\PageTextBuffer.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 3 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\SystemProperties.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 4 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\Pair.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 5 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\PropertyMap.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 6 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\CsvMap.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 7 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\Utils.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 8 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\InvException.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice
Error 9 Source file 'C:\Documents and Settings\e909486\My Documents\us.microarts\modules\CSVReader.cs' could not be opened ('The system cannot find the path specified. ') IcxInvoice

Any ideas why this is happening?

scott

VB.Net Forums can't help you with C# projects, you have to find a C# forum.

Back