Question Coding error in vb.net

Rishad Hasan

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello Everyone,

Good day. I am very new in this forum as well as in vb.net programming. I was trying to build a product configurator by collection data from an access database using VB express 2010. I am here attaching both the data base and vb program written. I like to give a hint about this program. If you see the database you gonna find lot of items which will generate a full product like if we want to build an aircraft we need 1000 of oarts to buil that. My problem is some of them are executing and some are not. I know you aware of changing the database location in the program to troubleshoot it.

Please, select the inputs as I am saying here. You gonna find the difference immediately. Also create a csv file location where the program can actually split the data. And also change the csv file location to troubleshoot my prigram please.

In first tab:
put 2500
UL
LHL
click find drawing
2nd Tab: 1.5"
click on Button 2
click output CSV

Other option:
UL
Modulation
click find drawing
2nd Tab: 1.5"
click on Button 2
click output CSV

I just gave you two different direction because one program will execute and display part numbers in csv file but second one not. I am not sure why its happening, probably its very easy fix for you but I am a beginner.

Thanks.

Attachments

• GasTrain.zip
    210.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited by a moderator:
Back