Closing Forms

jeva39

Programming Experience
1-3
I have two forms and from Form1 I call Form2 (Show or Show.Dialog). Assuming is not a MDI project, the question is: how I can to close the Form1 when I call Form2? Thanks.

*sighs* do a search for "multiple forms" here and read those threads, this question has been asked numerous times and lots of different answers have been given

if we get a codebank i'll write a short tutorial on this topic as well fyi

Hello kulrom:
W98 only accept the Redistributable version of Framework 1.1. I apply your code for closing forms but the Application.Run/ Application.Exit give me an very complicated error in the machine with W98. In my computer (XP Professional and Framework 1.1 Full) don't causes any error. If I install the application in W98 without these methods, no problem.

The question: is possible that the Redistributable version don't accept Application.Run/Exit?

Thanks!!!

i use the exact same multiple forms method on the redistributable 1.1 framework with no problems @ all the operating system ranges from win98 to winxp as well Application.Run/Exit work fine with it all as well

Hello kulrom

Really, install my Program in the W98 machine can be convert me in crazy man!!!
I solved the problem with Application.Run/Exit. And now appear another differente error but in the Category of Data Access. (I put a new Thread in this category under: Problems with Insert/Update Commands in Win 98)

Thanks!!!

Hello kulrom

Again, I need your help...

I have this code

VB.NET:
 If vNivel <> 1 Then
 	  Botones("ADMON")
 	  LimpiaDatos()
 	  lblInfo.Text = "Valide Administrador"
 	  vNivel = 1
 	  Flag = True
 	  ......More Code........