Question Client Server Setup Installation

deepakksahu1984

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have done a project in vb.net 2008 with sql server 2000 & i want to install setup file in Server after that it should be available in Client machine without support of any external help or further installation in client machines. All the answers will be appriciated...

This could technically be an ASP.Net application where user interacts with the server application through web pages using a client browser.
It can also be ClickOnce deployed client applications in online-only mode: How to: Specify the ClickOnce Install Mode
Deployment of executables to network shares would be possible, but would also require security configuration of each client.

We have done that Once Click Application But it required Visual Studio with source code in order to publish in the IIS Server and we want to install it without the help of Visual studio and source code in Server machine i.e via some setup, installation or exe file. Or, Is there is any customise setup available or can made which ask for Publish option during setup installation ?.

You can set Publishing Folder to a file path and xcopy the files to the server.

Back