Checking if data exist in database problems

Manny123

Programming Experience
Beginner
qz+SswUK9gvlSxDwAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

What i am attempting to do is make the user's username unique so other users cannot have the same username but I keep on receiving this error message above about syntax error but the SQL statement looks fine to me.

Can somebody help me and tell me what i am doing wrong please
Thanks

Can somebody help?...... without you sharing the error message, the query statement and some background on what's being entered and what your table structure is.... nope, nobody can help.

Can somebody help?...... without you sharing the error message, the query statement and some background on what's being entered and what your table structure is.... nope, nobody can help.

Yes i forgot the error message but there is no need to be condecending about it. I only asked for help not ironic replies, if you are not going to help please do not post anything that will not benefit me.

Yes i forgot the error message but there is no need to be condecending about it. I only asked for help not ironic replies, if you are not going to help please do not post anything that will not benefit me.
What you should have posted here was the requested information, and not attempting to starting an argument about what replier may or may not have intended in the wording of that request.

Back