changes not showing!

ethicalhacker

Programming Experience
5-10
I dont know whats wrong any changes I make to a form like I remove the control box of the form but on runtime it still shows it or if i turn the maximise and minimise buttons to false then even it shows it on runtime, but it wont show it on design time.

Last edited:
Hi,
Check the Windows Form Designer generated code section and verify that part is also updated when you add or remove controls. If not then I think you may try creating a new project and check the same. Still if it is not updating well then its better to reinstall visual studio.

Hi,
Check the Windows Form Designer generated code section and verify that part is also updated when you add or remove controls. If not then I think you may try creating a new project and check the same. Still if it is not updating well then its better to reinstall visual studio.

for other projects its working alright and the windows form designer generated code but for this project im working on it just doesnt work theres no Windows Form Designer generated code section at all! and no changes i make in the designer show on runtime! is it because moved the project folder to a different location ? but there are other projects that i have moved and they work just fine...

for other projects its working alright.
If so then try creating a new project and add your files from the existing project and check.
but for this project im working on it just doesnt work theres no Windows Form Designer generated code section at all!

if you created your solution manually (without using visual studio) then there will not be a designer generated code section other wise you may find files of type *.Designer.vb which can be viewed if you click on show all files button in the solution explorer.

is it because moved the project folder to a different location ?

I don't think so.

Back