Beautify your application

Yeah, but the question is: can i create radial gradient effects and all as easy as in Photoshop? In fact, I DK HOW to create a radial gradient.

Thank you for that
Its something good to know

thats pretty good, just a quick question, how would i for example match the back colour of labels and buttons to the same background if you understand?

Set the Labels/Buttons backcolor to Transparent. (does not work with visual styles enabled)

Sorry, what do you mean with 'visual styles enabled'

ive set the back colour to tranparent but you can still see the button and labels.

In VS2003 .Net 1.1 it works for me right out of the box, just by setting the transparent backcolor. 'visual styles enabled' is something you could do with .Net 1.1 by calling Application.EnableVisualStyles() before components were initialized or by a manifest file if I remember correctly. For .Net 2.0 it is enabled by default but can be turned off. Many people does this for better app looks and that was the reason I meantioned it, visual styles and transparent control backcolor does not work together. If you don't know what it is there is a big chance you haven't enabled it (because it requires explicit action from you to do so). I don't know any issue about it otherwise.

Back