Question Any young programmer?

mrdannynet

Programming Experience
1-3
Hey, I'm Daniel from Portugal, 16 years old, I'm searching a programmer, young like me who has a big interest in computer programming, no matter what language (I use in this moment vb.net) just to share opinions, help each other and this kind of things.. thanks.

Hey, I'm Daniel from Portugal, 16 years old, I'm searching a programmer, young like me who has a big interest in computer programming, no matter what language (I use in this moment vb.net) just to share opinions, help each other and this kind of things.. thanks.

Hey, I'm 17, and I have a large interest in programming. I currently use .NET as well, but I have thought about beginning C++. I think I'm at least decent with VB right now, but it never hurts to progress in skill level.

Hi im kaylin im 15 from england and i currently use vb and am learning html5 i am going to go on to c++ and then unrealscript pm me to get my email (if pm is possible on here, im new)

I consider myself to be pretty young still, though not quite as young as you guys seeing as I'm twice your age, but I feel young as my programming co-workers at my current and last 3 jobs where all about twice my age so I was (and am) the youngest by far on the team.

Back