I have been working on a small application that can crawl Google to show some of the search engine results pages and the WebClient normally connects fine, but after trying to connect to Google thru the WebClient proxy property, it just isn't connecting properly. Here is the code that I'm working...
Sorry if its not the correct category to post in.
I am trying to download a dynamically generated report.csv from a website link which requires login to get it downloaded.
I tried by logging in through WebBrowser Control and navigating it to report's link but it shows "File Download" dialog as...
hey im trying to make 2 webclients in same form so i can make more than 1 download i im trying but i dont know what im doing wrong here is my code:
if wi say there are 3 checkboxes i want i you select all 3 checkboxes there come 3 downloads if you select 2 checkboxes there come 2 downloads...
I try to download some files from sourceforge.net, it works fine for most of the files, but I really don't find my mistake here:
Public Class Form1
Public WithEvents WebClient1 As New Net.WebClient
Private Sub Form1_Load(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
I need a little explanation as to how this works because some of the code appears to be redundant in my case. My code is as follows
Dim myWebNewServer As New WebClient
Dim ServerData As String = ""
Dim strNewServerURL As String = "http://URLHere/NewServer.aspx?ServerID=" +...
On my windows application form I have these controls:
when the btn_submit is clicked, the progressbar is populated and a file is FTP'd to its destination.
It is working fine, but sometimes when I...
Ive been using the command My.Computer.Network.Downloadfile for awhile now. But recently it just stopped working for me now.
Every time i use it, I get an error:
ERROR: System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not found.
Ive checked multiple times that the...
I have a problem with the System.Net.WebClient . I'm using it to send POST-Data to an php site and receving the site (which has changed 'cause of this data..whatever). This works fine...but the moment I add more than two headers (Weblcient.Headers.add()) it throws the following Exception...