What’s new in this first release?
Aspose.Report for .NET now allows converting RDL and RDLC reports to image formats with improved query parsing and charting features that include;
- Ability to display the customized rectangle around the chart
- Ability to load BackImage from embedded...
- Neodynamic Barcode Professional 3.0 for Reporting Services
- Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or greater
- Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003, Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 Reporting Services...
What’s new in Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q4 2008?
Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q4 2008 release includes many new and improved features in this suite of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Rendering Extensions.
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services announces full support of...
What's new in this release?
This new release of Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v184.108.40.206 announces improved rendering performance with enhanced RDL support.
More about Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services
Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services allows you to export native Excel reports in...
Aspose.Total for Reporting Services Q3 2008 release includes many new and improved features in this suite of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Rendering Extensions. Now you can export RDL reports to multiple file formats like DOC, DOCX, HTML, RTF, WordML, PDF, PPT, PPS, XLS, XLSX and...