Thanks CygNuS it works. :)
Erm if i have textbox1 and textbox2 for user to type then i will be printing the user input from textbox1 and textbox2 to another form in textbox3. in textbox3, wat should i do to make the text in textbox1 printed out bold ? :confused:
thx i replace the label using textbox already and it works. i have some problems here again. :(
1) i have another textbox1 for user to type, and it will appear in another textbox2. is it possible to store the text that appears in textbox2 permanently?
2) when i print the time, it is 1 hour...
erm.. wat i mean is i have a label box, the size is about 1/3 of the form. then i have about 20 lines of text in it, some of text cant be seen. so i ask whether is it possible to add a v scrollbar in the label so that the text in the label is scrollable and then can be seen. =)
*urgent! pls help!! thx
i have some questions here:
1) i have too many text in the label, and some cannot be seen. can a v scrollbar be use so that the unseen text can be seen?
2) i have a textbox for user to write something. i also have a label to show what the user has type. can the text...
Storing of infos into label & scrolling in label *urgent!
I am doing a tutorial PDA application on "forum" and i have 2 problems:
1) What codes should I write if I want to scroll the label using v scrollbar?
2) What thing should I do if I want to store all the comment the users write into...