I have a php web site with a MySQL database and a table with a name column of collation 'utf8_unicode_ci'.
Stored in this table is a name of
When the php displays this name it shows as
I download the mysql table to a local access database to do reporting from it.
I have some errors with my code and Im sure they are to do with priviledges but i cant find any information out about them.
I have 3 machines. a desktop, a laptop and a server
desktop - runs visual studio 2005 for a vb.net app and a asp.net web service. The web service lives on the...
I have 2 databases with the same structure.
I have filled the 1st dt up with contents of the local db and the 2nd dt with content of the remote db.
I have used dt1.merge(dt2) hoping that i would get a dt1 with all the changes and new rows from dt2 and i could do a da.update(dt1) to commit...
I'm calling a php page on a server that returns an xml string containing the info I need from a MySQL database. The final column retireved is a SmallInt(6) column that has some <null> values in it.
When the XML is returned to my VB.net project the xml looks like:
I have a VB.NET 2005 application that prints invoices created using Crystal Reports on IntegratedLabels.
The sticky bits are on the top of the invoice, but apparently the ink smears down the page when printed.
Is there an easy way to print a report with the pages printing bottom first...
I've got a few problems concerning how to interface with a web side database that is currently maintained by a php web site.
At the moment I am trying to maintain a table full of standing data from within my VB.NET app. I have downloaded all the remote currencies into my local db. The...
I'm trying to update an Access 2003 database with the classic Orders, OrderDetails set up.
OrderId (autonumber) (PK)
OrderDetailsId (autonumber) (PK)
Heres my code
Main calling function
OrderId = FillOrdersDataRow(trans)
' Fill order...
In my current project I have the classic order / order details scenario. I can save the order and order details correctly, but its updating the database that is causeing me problems.
I am using typed datasets so I have:
Private mdrOrder as CreamDS.OrderRow
Private mdrOrderDetails as...
I have an XML file which contains 30 new "customers" that need adding to the database. Each <customer> record has a customerid, email and password. These fields get added into the datatable correctly.
I've tried the following but I get an error "column 'email' cannot be null" when calling...
Im using VB.NET 2003 and SQL Server 2000.
Im currently changing a column 'NoOfPallets' in my database from int to float. I run an sql view to group all the rows that were collected on the same day.
e.g. Date: 24/01/2007, NoOfPallets: 3.5
When I run this report using crystal reports the...
I have a CompanyForm that shows details on the company in a groupBox and a set of tab controls. One of these tabs is labelled 'Notes' and contains a listview with all the notes on the company.
When the company form is opened I populate a dataset with a dataTable containing all the notes...