Hey Boys 'n Girls...
I have developed a application that captures data into a csv file from the client and then transmits at the end of the month to my MS-CRM queue.
All works perfectly, but due to the nature of the data, i need to encrypt the entire csv file.
I need to "When the user saves"...
CSV instead of DB - Resolved
Thanks for information,
I was having problems saving to the database after creating the setup, so i changed to AddRecord() to write to a CSV file using streamwriter.
My thanks again for the support.
I know this is problably a stupid question, but i just don't know anymore!!!
I have created a Windows Application with .Net and used a Access Database to save the information that the users have typed in.
The connection was created via the server tools and is...
This is what i have found so far, but it does no seem to register the
the parts marked in red.
Private Sub mnuDBEmail_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles mnuDBEmail.Click
Dim oOutlook As New Outlook.Application
Dim oMailitem As...
I have no idea how to start this or what code would be required, seeing as i lost my VB.NET manual.
Basically, I have an application that reads in data from Textbox's, Combo's and datetimepickers from users and adds this to a Access Database.
I need to export the information from the...
I am trying to disable textbox's on the change of the items in a combobox,
I have tried using the
and finally with the code attached
Private Sub cboBoxEmploymentStatus_Click
int64 - Resolved
I changed the fields in the Database from Number to text for the ID and Telephone numbers, and then reconnected the database to vb.net...
All seems to be working fine now, thanks for the help!!!
I have created an application that reads information typed by a user in a textbox into a Dataset then updates this to a Access Database.
I use this Textbox to capture the values of the Field in the Database of which the DB field is a Text field, but when executing the Line *** drw1("ID") =...
TabControl - Resolved
I removed the Try statement for error catching, and then changed the line of code "drw1("ID") = int64.parse(txtID.text)" to rather read "drw1("ID") = Long.parse(txtID.text)" and all seems to work well from here.
This is the perfect example of a communication error...
This is what i though as well, but ran a little check on it after your post, unfortunatley this did not help.
I did create another 4 textbox's on the main form, and they wrote perfectley to the database, but when selecting them off the tabcontrol (or at least trying to) they...