Recent content by dzarelli

  1. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Thanks. I compiled as x86 but the user agent still shows x64. I haven't made any progress on this in a while and I'm thinking of moving on to something else. I'd sure like to know how come, even when I compile at 32-bit, it always called webbrowser1 is x64. Anyway, thank you guys for the help.
  2. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    One last question. It appears that the browser (on 64-bit machines at least) is pulling up the 64-bit browser to dispaly pages within the application. I get an error when trying to launch an application from a web page called from my app that says I need to use a 32 bit browser. Is there a way...
  3. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Okay - understood, thanks. So, It sounds like I need read up on ClickOnce and how to create a proper setup file.
  4. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Okay, well for some reason it didn't add those registry values when I compiled/published it. Not sure why... the new file(s) are published if you can check it out. I'm not sure why this isn't working... I'm SO CLOSE!
  5. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Thanks man...​I went ahead and created a separate setup project as it says to do here. Now I've got everything called out in that setup project, but when I compile and publish the app, then run the install on it, it's not creating the registry entries on the client machine. Is there something...
  6. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Thanks for that! That works. This problem was simple actually, I was making the change to the 32bit registry path on a 64bit system. When I made the change at the correct location it resolved the problem. The only issue with this is that now I have to have all my end-users make the same registry...
  7. dzarelli

    WebBrowser1.Navigate using IE9

    Hey guys... I'm new so please go easy on me. I've had a VB.net application using C# that I created in Visuil Stuido 2010 in use for several months now. Up until today, it worked fine. The application is designed to pull up various webpages in webbrowser windows within the VB application. Now...
Top Bottom