I have developed an application on Pocket PC which stores data in SQL Server CE, with VB .NET. Sometimes I browse the data on the Pocket PC using the Explorer, and it works fine. Today, I cannot open the database, I got an error:
"Error: 0x80004005 E_FAIL
Native Error: (25047)
I don't understand your answer, but I send all the new code, I have the same error.
<WebMethod()> Public Function TestUpdateObservationNew() As DataSet
Dim myTableName As String = "observation"
Dim LNewRow As DataRow
Dim LHRSDS As DataSet = New DataSet("DSObs")
I write a small program to build a web service. I fill a dataset with data from VFP database. After I put a record in the dataset and make the update. When updating the database I get an error described like this: "System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of...
I developed an application with Visual Basic .NET. When I deploy it on an iPaq H3800, it works correctly.
But when I want to deploy it on an iPaq H5550, I get an error: "The CPU identified by '83951616' does not exist for the connected platform. Please ensure that the device is a...